GSPRA's SPARK! Campaign Toolkit
The Georgia School Public Relations Association (GSPRA) is the voice of public education in Georgia. As a partner with the Georgia Vision Project, GSPRA has committed time, talent, and resources to support the work of the SPARK! Campaign. GSPRA, a professional organization made up of school communications professionals, has the expertise in its membership to support the campaign by providing a "toolkit" with ideas, examples, and inspiration from around the state.
In the toolkit, you will find a number of elements, including the following:
- The SPARK! logo… Multiple formats, suggestions for use.
- Videos… Videos with positive messages about education, branded with the SPARK! logo, and for use statewide.
- How to Tell Our Story… A month-by-month idea generator for celebrating education in our communities.
- Collection of Related Web Resources… Links to related materials from state and national organizations, as both resources and inspiration.
- Examples of Success Stories… Stories and videos that tell the success stories in our districts. Submitted by GSPRA members, these materials can be used as inspiration as you look for success stories in your own district.
These sections will be refreshed as additional resources are identified and as GSPRA members provide additional examples.In the future, the Toolkit will be expanded to include other tools and examples to support the campaign. Possible items include fact sheets, brochures, sample letters to the editor, sample guest editorial and columns, sample blog post, sample superintendent’s message, sample principal’s message, key messages and talking points for leaders and key communicators, social media conversation starters, sample radio and television public service announcements (PSAs), sample PowerPoint, and sample SPARK! posters.
Watch for periodic updates to the toolkit.
If you have a suggestion for something that is needed or if you would like to submit an item for the Toolkit, let us know! Send your suggestion or submission to Justin Pauly, GSPRA's liaison to the Georgia Vision Project and chair of GSPRA's SPARK! Campaign Committee.